TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) (TruScreen or the Company) is pleased to advise that ASX has confirmed it will admit TruScreen to the Official List of ASX subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent outlined below.
Conditions of Admission
- Closure of the offer under the Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’ or ‘Prospectus”) and completion of the issue of at least 14,285,714 ordinary fully paid shares at an issue price of NZ$0.07.
- Confirmation that TruScreen has received cleared funds for the complete amount of the issue price of every fully paid security issued to every successful applicant for fully paid securities under the Prospectus
- Confirmation that TruScreen has been registered as a foreign company under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Conditions of quotation
• The issue of holding notices for shares issued, and refund money for those applicants unsuccessful
• Provision of the following documents for release to the market:
- Appendix 1C, Information Form and Checklist and Annexure 2
- TruScreen Constitution
- Pro Forma statements of Financial Position
- Updated pro forma statement of financial position based on the actual amount raised under the Prospectus
- A distribution schedule of the numbers of holders in each class of security to be quoted, setting out the number and percentage holding as set out in Appendix 1A and Information Form and Checklist
- A statement setting out the names of the 20 largest holders of each class of securities to be quoted, including the number and percentage for each class of securities held by those holders.
As outlined in the PDS lodged with the NZX on 11 November 2020, applications can be made through the online application portal at https://www.truscreenshareoffer.co.nz/. A copy of the registered PDS in support of the Offer is available on the online application portal. Australian applications can be made at www.onmarket.com.au